Cheap custom reflective jackets and parkas
- Roly Altair reflective polyester jackets and parkasPrice from €10.80 /unit
- roly epsylon polyester reflective jackets and parkasPrice from €20.40 /unit
- Velilla reflective jackets and parkas with cotton tapesPrice from €12.21 /unit
- Reflective jackets and parkas velilla bicolor high visibility 153 cottonPrice from €12.97 /unit
- High visibility velilla 155 cotton reflective jackets and parkasPrice from €12.97 /unit
- High visibility bicolor velilla 179 acrylic reflective jackets and parkasPrice from €24.78 /unit
- Two-tone velilla reflective jackets and parkas with high visibility acrylic zipperPrice from €24.82 /unit
- Reflective jackets and parkas two-tone quilted fleece high visibility polyesterPrice from €29.26 /unit
- High visibility 165 polyester velilla reflective jackets and parkasPrice from €31.53 /unit
- Two-tone high visibility 166 polyester velilla reflective jackets and parkasPrice from €31.53 /unit
- Reflective softshell velilla soft shell two-tone high visibility polyesterPrice from €36.15 /unit
- JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPS WITH SHIRT COLLARPrice from €13.70 /unit
- COMBINED HIGH VISIBILITY JACKET AND REFLECTIVE TAPESPrice from €15.44 /unit
- HIGH VISIBILITY FLEECE JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE TAPESPrice from €15.59 /unit
- COMBINED FLEECE JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE TAPES AND HIGH VISIBILITYPrice from €15.59 /unit
- COMBINED FLEECE JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE TAPESPrice from €15.59 /unit
- HIGH VISIBILITY JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPSPrice from €16.43 /unit
- COMBINED FLEECE JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE TAPESPrice from €18.22 /unit
- HIGH VISIBILITY FLEECE JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPSPrice from €18.22 /unit
- FLEECE JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPSPrice from €18.38 /unit
- COMBINED FLEECE JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE TAPES AND HIGH NECKPrice from €18.38 /unit
- COMBINED JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPS AND HIGH VISIBILITY UPPER PARTPrice from €18.80 /unit
- COMBINED JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE TAPESPrice from €18.80 /unit
- COMBINED COTTON JACKET WITH HIGH VISIBILITY AND REFLECTIVE TAPESPrice from €19.01 /unit
- JACKET WITH SEGMENTED REFLECTIVE TAPESPrice from €21.63 /unit
- HIGH VISIBILITY WATERPROOF PADDED PARKAPrice from €23.21 /unit
- HIGH VISIBILITY OXFORD FABRIC PADDED PARKAPrice from €25.46 /unit
- PADDED PARKA IN OXFORD FABRIC WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPSPrice from €27.41 /unit
- COMBINED WORKSHELL JACKET WITH HIGH VISIBILITY YOKEPrice from €27.83 /unit
- WATERPROOF PADDED PARKA IN OXFORD FABRIC COMBINED WITH REFLECTIVE TAPES AND HIGH VISIBILITYPrice from €28.46 /unit
- COMBINED WORKSHELL JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPS AND YOKEPrice from €28.61 /unit
- REFLECTIVE PADDED PILOT TWO COMBINED POCKETSPrice from €28.61 /unit
- COMBINED PADDED PARKA IN OXFORD FABRICPrice from €29.24 /unit
- WATERPROOF PADDED PARKA WITH OXFORD FABRIC AND REFLECTIVE STRIPSPrice from €29.61 /unit
- COMBINED PADDED PARKA WITH REFLECTIVE STRIPSPrice from €30.19 /unit
- COMBINED PADDED PILOT WITH REFLECTIVE TAPESPrice from €30.19 /unit
- Parka Wf5858Price from €30.40 /unit
- COMBINED PADDED PILOT WITH REMOVABLE SLEEVESPrice from €30.66 /unit
High visibility jackets for companies
At Garrampa you can choose parkas or vests for professional use, special for industry and construction. Made from high visibility materials, our assortment of reflective outerwear offers the best visibility in low light conditions or in hazardous positions. Our parkas and jackets offer the insulating properties of a traditional parka combined with reflective stripes to be your best ally in outdoor work.
Reflective parkas for safe work
We offer you waterproof garments, with zippers and special pockets
to store all work tools, combined with fluorine colors that ensure
maximum visibility in any environment, especially at
night. Choose between plain or combined colors, we also have
removable models in blue, blue-yellow, in all sizes, with hood and
multifunction jackets. Discover the best reflective assortment
in Garrampa and let us advise you.
High visibility coats and cheap reflective jackets
Reflective jackets provide a higher level of visibility and are designed for employees who work in high-risk areas, with bad weather conditions or with traffic with speeds greater than 80 km / h. High visibility work jackets are made from a combination of fluorescent and retroreflective material. The fluorescent material in custom reflective jackets improves daytime visibility by converting invisible UV light into visible light making garments brighter and more colorful. The retroreflective material in hi-vis jackets helps the eye perceive light in low-light conditions. In the case of reflective work jackets, retro-reflective stripes will be placed on the torso and sleeves. Are you a professional in the construction, public works or transport sector? For your safety, high visibility jackets allow you to remain visible in any situation, in accordance with the law on high visibility clothing. Therefore, they can be worn by construction professionals or haulers.
High visibility jackets and approved reflective parkas
For tougher conditions (cold and bad weather), we offer High visibility parkas in accordance with the EN 14058 standard (protection against cold down to -5 ° C) and the EN 343 standard (protection against rain). This type of parka is ideal for those on construction sites even in difficult weather conditions. Regarding colors, the regulations allow reflective work jackets to be in 3 colors: yellow, orange or orange-red. Two-color reflective jacket combining some of those mentioned are also allowed. When buying a reflective jacket to work, you have to take into account different aspects such as the environment. The jacket must be visible, contrast with the colors of the environment. In the event that the worker is in a closed environment, he will have to take special care that his reflective jacket stands out from other tools or work machines. In addition, the particular light conditions must be taken into account.
Frequently asked questions about Reflective jackets and parkas
What are high-visibility reflective jackets called?
Reflective jackets are sometimes referred to as Hi Viz jackets as they often include both high visibility and reflective elements. A fully reflective jacket that does not have any high-visibility colored fabric is simply a reflective jacket.
What is the best high visibility jacket?
The best Hi Viz work jacket is one that includes reflective elements for nighttime visibility, as well as a bright hi-visibility color to help you stand out during the day. Waterproofing and visibility are crucial if you want a jacket for the whole year.
How does a high visibility reflective jacket work?
The highly reflective glass beads coated on the surface of the fabric work by reflecting light only towards the light source, such as the headlights of a car. ... This occurs because the tape contains glass beads or prisms that collect the light, focus it, and bounce it back towards the source.
What is a high visibility reflective jacket?
High visibility clothing, sometimes referred to as hi-viz, is any garment that is worn that is highly luminescent in its natural matte property or a color that is easily discernible from any background. ... Hunters may be required to wear designated high-visibility clothing to prevent accidental shooting.
Why buy reflective jackets from garrampa?
At garrampa, you have a wide range of reflective jackets and parkas for men and women. We have a catalog of brands specialized in reflective uniforms, these reflective coats will be able to satisfy all your needs thanks to their great diversity of models. They have the EN 20471 certification to perfectly guarantee your visibility with total safety.
Do you have winter and summer reflective jackets?
Yes, we have high visibility jackets designed to protect you from unstable weather conditions, such as wind, cold and moderate rain, while offering great breathability for greater comfort, especially during intense activity. In addition, you will also find a wide selection of high visibility work jackets. Professional fleece lined jackets to keep you warm in winter, but also high visibility waterproof jackets to protect you from the rain. In addition, you can choose high visibility jackets suitable for the mid season, which are not waterproof and have no lining.
We show you in this video the reflective jackets and high visibility parkas
Working safely and warmly is not incompatible with garrampa's reflective jackets and hi-visibility parkas. We have a wide variety of reflective jackets and coats suitable for working in cold environments and meeting the safety standards approved by the European Community. Visit our online store to check the prices of high visibility jackets.