Custom work jackets and windbreakers
- You're currently reading page 1
- Page 2
- Work jackets and windbreakers velilla cotton jacketPrice from €7.30 /unit
- Work jackets and windbreakers cotton food industry jacketPrice from €9.29 /unit
- FLEECE JACKETPrice from €11.05 /unit
- Work jackets and jackets velilla jacket with 100% cotton flapsPrice from €11.61 /unit
- Catering accessories velilla cotton jacket for cold environmentsPrice from €17.68 /unit
- Work jackets and windbreakers two-tone multi-pocket cotton jacketPrice from €18.05 /unit
- Hotel vests velilla detachable waterproof quilted cottonPrice from €25.52 /unit
- Parkas and coats quilted waterproof polyester fleecePrice from €27.80 /unit
- SOFT SHELL JACKETPrice from €28.26 /unit
- TWO-TONE SOFT SHELL JACKETPrice from €30.23 /unit
- Sports Raincoat S2005Price from €6.20 /unit
- HIGH NECK FINE KNIT JACKETPrice from €8.14 /unit
- S2000 Sports RaincoatPrice from €8.51 /unit
- JACKET WITH SHIRT COLLAR AND HIDDEN BUTTON CLOSUREPrice from €8.77 /unit
- JACKET WITH SHIRT COLLAR AND ZIPPER CLOSUREPrice from €9.98 /unit
- JACKET WITH COMBINED YOKEPrice from €10.61 /unit
- JACKET WITH 2 POCKETS SHIRT COLLARPrice from €11.92 /unit
- HIGH NECK THICK KNIT JACKETPrice from €12.60 /unit
- JACKET WITH SHIRT COLLAR AND METAL ZIPPER AND VELCROPrice from €12.60 /unit
- JACKET WITH SHIRT COLLARPrice from €13.65 /unit
- COMBINED JACKET WITH REFLECTIVE PIPES AND CONTRASTING STITCHINGPrice from €13.70 /unit
- CANESUS JACKETPrice from €14.60 /unit
- CORDUROY JACKETPrice from €14.75 /unit
- JACKET FOR THE COLD WITH PADDED LININGPrice from €14.86 /unit
- COMBINED PIECES CANESUS JACKETPrice from €14.86 /unit
- JACKET WITH YOKE AND COMBINED PIECESPrice from €14.86 /unit
- COTTON JACKET WITH SHIRT COLLARPrice from €15.17 /unit
- Wf1160 jacketPrice from €15.70 /unit
- TRICOLOR JACKET WITH HIGH VISIBILITY PIPINGPrice from €16.28 /unit
- COMBINED JACKET TRIPLE STITCHING HIGH RESISTANCE ANTI-STAINSPrice from €16.70 /unit
- COMBINED JACKETPrice from €18.17 /unit
- Sport Pilot S1050Price from €19.43 /unit
- Sports Parka S1000Price from €22.37 /unit
- Sports Parka S1140Price from €25.15 /unit
- Parka Wf1858Price from €25.15 /unit
- INIFUGA JACKET WITH SHIRT COLLARPrice from €25.73 /unit
Work jacket to work in the industry
Our special jackets and windbreakers for construction are completely tailored to meet all the requirements of safety material and optimal clothing to carry out any work related to construction. At Garrampa we offer the best models of jackets and windbreakers for construction, with reinforcements for the toughest situations and with the option of being able to be personalized with the name or logo of the company.
Work jackets for men and women
They can withstand electrical currents and protect from water
thanks to their insulating materials, their reinforcements
withstand external conditions with their heat maintenance polar
membranes, and thanks to their pockets they can support carrying
any material necessary for your day-to-day work. The variety
of jackets and jackets allows you to choose different colors and
shapes, adapting to any situation.
Work jackets for construction or construction
Work jackets are basic, necessary garments in almost any sector. However, these will be very different, depending on the activity to be carried out, the environment where they are carried out and another set of issues to take into account before choosing work pants. Work jackets are an essential safety element that, depending on the use that is going to be given to them, will offer some characteristics or others: Waterproofing: Some of the work jackets are made with a waterproof material that tries to protect the user from climatic adversities, for example, rain or humidity, as well as any fluid that comes into contact with the fabric itself. Breathability: Breathable work pants prevent worker sweating. Thermal resistance: There is the possibility of wearing inexpensive work jackets depending on the time of year in which we are. In cold environments, work jackets will have an inner lining that will balance the professional's temperature and act as a windbreaker. Chemical resistance: In special situations and specific jobs, a clothing resistant to possible chemical agents is required to avoid corrosion and burns, among others. High visibility: At Garrampa we have high visibility work jackets, made of a fluorescent material together with other reflective bands, allowing the user who wears it to be recognized more easily and in advance, thus increasing their safety.
Coats , parkas and work jackets for the industry
Coats and work parkas for industry and construction are usually made of cotton, although we will also find them made of polyester or lycra. They are mainly characterized by protecting the professional who dresses them from external factors such as chemicals, scratches, bumps, sparks or extreme heat. It should be noted that these work jackets have large pockets that make them very useful to keep personal items safe.
Frequently asked questions about Jackets and work jackets
What is a personalised work jacket?
A work jacket is defined by its shape and its pockets. Traditionally, it has a square cut (to facilitate the movement of its bearers while operating machinery), and it comes with three outer patch pockets for storing tools and the like. Work jackets are typically slightly longer than regular shirts, ending below the waist, and are made from strong fabrics in keeping with their heritage.
What type of weather is suitable for custom work jackets?
The type of weather you will be working in will also have a huge impact on the outside and inside of your jacket. When thinking of work jackets, most people picture brown or black cotton duck material, which is very popular for outdoors. This fabric is resistant and easy to clean, making it a good option in many cases. However, for wet and windy conditions, a nylon or polyester exterior might be more to your liking. They are not as tough as cotton duck, but they will keep wind and rain at bay. The interiors are made of various materials, and the selection depends largely on how cold the weather is going to be. Down is warm, but when it gets wet, it lets you down. Polyester or synthetic aren't as good as down when it comes to temperature, but they work much better when wet. The interiors of the work jackets can also be made of flannel or wool, both very warm materials.
What are the considerations when buying custom work jackets?
Strength: Look for details that indicate the durability of the jacket as a whole, such as specialized stitching and taped seams Weight: Heavyweight jackets and parkas are designed for the harshest work environments and often feature storm flaps, high collars and a longer length to cover the back. Medium weight jackets are less bulky and designed to withstand less severe weather conditions, while lightweight jackets and rain jackets typically feature breathable, waterproof or durable water repellent (DWR) exteriors and allow complete freedom of movement .
How can I customise work jackets with my design or logo?
The work jackets can be personalized with your company logo in different printing techniques. The embroidered logo always provides a higher quality and a brand image in your work jackets, screen printing allows industrial jackets to be printed at a lower price without losing the quality of the logo printing. Depending on the industrial sector the needs and budgets are different. We adapt to your budget. We can advise you on the best printing technique that suits your needs and budget, contact our sales team.
Which industrial jackets are the best sellers?
Depending on the industrial sector the needs are different, a jacket is not the same for a painter, for construction, for the mining sector, etc. The needs of each sector determine the number of pockets, the material, the fabric, etc. The best-selling jackets are usually those that have an adequate number of pockets to store materials necessary during a work or construction. Regarding the fabric and materials, the best-selling work jackets are those that have a reinforced fabric such as twill or special reinforcements on the elbows to avoid wear in these areas.
What materials are work jackets made of?
The work jackets are made of different types of fabrics and materials, depending on the use that we are going to give them, these may vary as well as our needs. If what we need is to protect ourselves from the cold, polar work jackets are the best option. If we need to isolate ourselves from the cold and rain, waterproof jackets are the best option. If what we are looking for is a shock-resistant fabric and day-to-day reinforced twill fabric is one of the best options. The most common fabrics and materials used in manufacturing are usually nylon, polyester, twill and cotton blend.
In our video of work jackets we show you how to use them
Discover in this video the different models of work jackets, construction jackets, winter work parkas and mechanics jackets. We have padded work jackets and work jackets with an inner lining with excellent qualities. They can be customized with your logo.