Bags and Custom Travel Bags
- Rucksack bag thick and two-tone cottonPrice from €2.43 /unit
- MONACO Weekend bag 340gr/m²Price from €14.63 /unit
- ZURICH Weekend bag 450gr/m²Price from €18.38 /unit
- Personalized boccaria polyester travel bagPrice from €6.95 /unit
- Lutux bagPrice from €5.23 /unit
- Personalized bertox polyester travel bagPrice from €6.03 /unit
- holtrum bagPrice from €6.60 /unit
- Kanit bagPrice from €9.40 /unit
- Melbor bagPrice from €10.72 /unit
- Supreme weekend bagPrice from €12.36 /unit
- weekend bagPrice from €14.85 /unit
- PVC-free modern travel bagPrice from €16.50 /unit
- RPET Reflective Weekend Bag with AWARE™ TracerPrice from €18.97 /unit
- Black PVC Free Weekend Fashion BagPrice from €18.97 /unit
- Weekend bag with USB outletPrice from €20.62 /unit
- Weekend bag Duo color RPET RFID without PVCPrice from €21.43 /unit
- 900D sports bag without PVCPrice from €23.94 /unit
- Soft PU weekend travel bagPrice from €24.75 /unit
- Florida sports bag without PVCPrice from €24.78 /unit
- Swiss Peak Weekend/Sport BagPrice from €28.88 /unit
- Swiss Peak RFID Sports Bag PVC-freePrice from €29.90 /unit
- Weekend bag in PVC-free canvasPrice from €33.03 /unit
- Impact AWARE™ RPET Weekend Duffel BagPrice from €33.03 /unit
- Swiss Peak RFID bag and suitcasePrice from €33.03 /unit
- Swiss Peak RFID Sports Bag & BackpackPrice from €33.03 /unit
- Swiss Peak canvas backpackPrice from €35.49 /unit
- Swiss Peak Modern Weekend BagPrice from €45.42 /unit
- ARASTA. BagPrice from €1.55 /unit
- MOTIONBag. Travel bagPrice from €36.60 /unit
Flexible travel bags with or without wheels
In this section we offer a wide range of wholesale travel bags and bags, with which you can transport all your belongings in a personalized way, stamping your brand and logo. We have a wide variety of types of travel bags, with handles, with straps to hang, folding, rigid, and of different qualities and brands. We give the opportunity to offer a range of high quality handbags, through the Balmain brand as a premium wholesale supplier.
Travel bags with handles, pockets and zip
To make the trip of quality and comfortable, we offer personalized travel bags to your needs, with wheels, made of leather, synthetic leather, with elements of the bags themselves that will make the transport of your personal effects easier. We also have large capacity travel bags for long-term trips such as summer vacations or bank holidays. It is a powerful item visible at the advertising level, since everyone will be exposed to see the personalized bag that she carries.
Frequently asked questions about Custom travel bag
What are the advantages of personalised travel bags?
If you want flexibility, custom travel bags are the way to go. Custom travel bags are more common than hard ones, especially for carry-on luggage, and are easier to slip into the narrow overhead compartments. These custom travel bags can also absorb shock better than their molded counterparts. These custom travel bags are lightweight - generally lighter than rigid ones - which makes them easier to slip into overhead compartments and the like. However, you have to be picky about fabrics. Look for a bag made from ballistic nylon (or another strong nylon), which offers the best protection against wear and tear. And make sure the fabric is waterproof and stain-proof. Custom travel bags are available in a wide variety of models; For example, you can buy a carry-on with a zippered backpack accessory, or a duffel bag that can be strapped to the back or carried on wheels around the airport. If you like to have outside pockets to store items like a book or your clear plastic bag for liquids and gels, you are much more likely to find them in a soft suitcase. Custom travel bags also usually have a single large interior compartment, in which the front of the suitcase acts as a kind of lid, while most rigid bags are designed in the shape of a shell, with two halves. same as fold.
What is the best colour for personalised travel bags?
Custom travel bags are available in almost every color and pattern imaginable, from solid metallic to leopard print. Classic black tends to wear out the least, but it is also the most common color for travel bags, as evidenced by the endless sea of black suitcases that pass through the luggage carousel after almost every flight. Choosing a brighter color for your checked bag will make it much easier to spot.
What size of personalised travel bag do I need?
Check the websites of the airlines you fly to most frequently for the size of the travel bags you can check-in or carry on board, and be aware that many airlines have different size requirements for international flights and airlines. nationals. If your new travel bag exceeds the limits of the airline's size restrictions, you will have to face the consequences (read: fees). The Goldilocks principle sums up what you want in a travel bag: a travel bag that is neither too big nor too small, but just the right one (for you).
What additional features should I consider when buying personalised travel bags?
Compare the different interiors and exteriors of custom travel bags to see what fits your style. Plenty of compartments and pockets are great for super organized packers, and features like a waterproof plastic bag can hold wet swimsuits or leaking shampoo bottles. Think about where and how you travel and what you typically pack when considering these suitcase features. Handles Look for a sturdy handle that is comfortable and ergonomically designed. An integrated handle system inside the case is the best, as the handle is protected against damage. Try the handle: Extend it to its full length, make sure it locks (and stays locked), and take the suitcase for a spin. If the custom travel bag pinches you on the back of your legs, it means that the handle is not long enough for your height. Custom travel bags with removable clip, a loop-shaped clip at the top of the case, near the handle, allows you to attach a second suitcase to a larger one. When you pick up your checked-in custom travel bag, hook your carry-on or personal belongings and your hand is free. ZippersThe bigger and stronger the zipper, the longer it will last and the better it will withstand the abuse of travel. Choose a metal zipper instead of a plastic one, and look for self-repairing zippers, which are so named because, in the event of a snag on the teeth of the zipper, pulling it down and over the hook solves the problem. problem and the teeth close again.